Wednesday 22 November 2006

Trip Plan

This is just another personal travel blog. There must be millions on the web by now. But it is my travel blog. And I will add some posts in English so I don't discourage my English speaking friends to come and add their comments.

The departure is on the 6th of December. I will fly to Mexico City and stay 3 nights there. From there we move on to a not yet specified destination. Maybe we go to Tula or maybe we go to Guadalajara before reaching the Pacific coast. They say that this time of the year if you're lucky enough you can catch a glimpse of the wales sailing south. Hmm let's wait and see...

We will spend Christmas in Mexico and then fly to Peru. There we'll spend some time around Lima and then move to Cusco to do the Inca Trail. We will do all the rest of the journey overland. So we''ll go to Bolivia, then Chile down to Patagonia and from Tierra del Fuego we will cross the border to Argentina and then fly back from Buenos Aires.

Hopefully I will also be able to download some pictures while I am away.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Concetta,
This is a good blog: everything together, both stories and pictures.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hello Concetta and Michiel,

This web blog is a very good idea.
We like to follow your traveling and hope you make lots of photo's.
We wish you both a wonderful time in South America.

Bye, groetjes,
Henk, Margó, Jasper, Daniëlle, Robin

Anonymous said...

Hi Concetta and Michiel
I wish you all the best

I will miss you

Please send me postcard from South America

Bye

Anonymous said...

Sorry

I forgot to write my name not used to blog

Bye from Silvia Dundee (scotland)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you both and will definately keep a look out for the English blogs (o los que estan estritos en espanol!). Take lots of pics, look after yourselves and make the very most of it.
Besos
Lisa

(Matt, Kane, Zac, Xavi)

Anonymous said...

I shall meet you in Playa...quedamos en Playa...Buena suerte!